Saturday, December 29, 2007

The 12th Day of Christmas





I know...you've been waiting to see the finale, haven't you? Without further delay, I give you.....Chrystal's stunning copper-backed pendant!

Ta Da!







Once again, I'm surprised and touched at the beauty and thought that went into this gorgeous piece. It is perfect, from the little bird, to the verdigris finish.



Could it be more lovely? I think not. Thank you Crystal!!

I took my sweet time posting it, because as I opened it, I had my family hovering over me with bags packed and the car running, waiting to be whisked off (with my darling little bird safe around my neck) to the Grandparents for Christmas week.
So my bird flew, not south with most of it's kind, but North, into the wild, snowy blue yonder. It was the perfect little mascot!

1 comment:

Karyn said...

Again, I am amazed at the creativity of your artist friends. This is truly lovely.
Are you doing a valentine's day swap again? I hope so, I can't wait to see what treasures come your way!