Monday, March 06, 2006

What a Day!!

Ok, today is a RED LETTER DAY, which is why I’m using red letters. I cleaned my studio this weekend. So I guess that makes it a RED LETTER WEEKEND. Oooooh…that sounds far more imposing…kind of like a wedding or something, where you have to write a whole lot of thank you cards afterwards, and pay caterers. Or am I confusing RED LETTER with BLACK TIE??
Whatever, if you saw my studio any time in the last few months you’d know this is a REALLY BIG DEAL, so big a deal in fact that it would justify using annoying caps while typing and risk alienating my ENTIRE viewing audience (Hi you two!!).
I know, I know, you’re thinking, how bad could it be? You say, “I’ve seen messy studios before!” But just so you understand how momentous an occasion this really is, I will post before and after pics.

WARNING!!! THIS IS NOT A PRETTY SIGHT. SUITABLE FOR ADULT VIEWING ONLY!!

(Rats, there goes half of my viewing public! Are YOU still with me Dawn, buddy?)

MINORS MAY FIND THE FOLLOWING OFFENSIVE AND CONDUSIVE TO PRECEDENT SETTING CASES REGARDING ROOM CLEANING REQUESTS BY CERTAIN PARENTS WHO OWN SAID ROOM!!
KIDS, FOR GOSH SAKES, COVER YOUR EYES!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Soooo very proud of you. Now go do some art and mess it up again! Teehee