Saturday, October 10, 2009

Colour of Friendship


This is my amazing journal! It's custom made and prepped for me by an amazing artist friend who lives a very long way from me.

This is a small hand trying my wonderful art journal on for size.

The journal, a work of art and a labour of LOvE, was created by Kim, The Queen of Arts, for our Canadian Chicks Journal Swap.

There are pockets full of treasure...

beautiful pages prepped and ready for me to journal...
Posted by Picasa
And colour sweet colour! I love my journal, and can't wait to play in it. Kim, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your generosity and the joy of life that comes through loud and clear in this treasure. It has the reflection of it's creator in every single page!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Kim did an awesome job on your journal. It is so "you"!! You're going to have a blast playing it in, that's for sure.

Karyn said...

Beautiful! You are indeed blessed and I'm jealous! (but also inspired....hope it lasts)